Fabrication Tracking System
- Track drawings received from client to floor status to
- Material items are tracked from client and your internal POs
and your POs to Material Receiving Reports. Material items are
allocated to spools in priority sequence with missing material
item reports. Heat numbers are tracked from the MRR to the
- Welds are tracked by welder(s)
- NDE tests results are recorded calculating NDE percentages
by line class to ensure you're ahead of the test percentages all
the way to invoicing
- Invoicing is done by price book calculations for each weld,
NDE test, end caps, etc.
Extensive and flexible reporting is available for every phase of the client
The relationships diagram for this system was displayed on the Microsoft
Access Product Group team hallways in Redmond, WA for over a year.